Amazon’s Kindle Fire is very similar to the iPad, and the device is mostly known for reading books. Among this, it is also be used to play music or watch movies, browse the net, and many more. There are numerous methods to download books to your Kindle Fire, but some of the easiest methods are given here.
Three simple ways to downloads books to your Kindle Fire are:
1. By using Amazon Store of your Kindle Fire.
2. By using the Amazon Store on your PC.
3. By using Third party sites.
To download books through Amazon Store of your Kindle Fire
Before everything make sure to connect your Kindle Fire with Wi-Fi. After this, use these stepwise guidelines:
1. Navigate to your device ‘Home Menu’.
2. And, tap on ‘Books’ from the above tabs menu. Opening Books menu will open the Bookshelf screen, and here you can view all of your books including downloaded and received.
3. Now go to ‘Store’. A Cart icon with Store written on it near the top-right corner of your Kindle screen. This will take you to the Kindle BookStore.
4. Look through the books.
You can also ‘Search’ for a specific book or author or for a free book into the Search box.
5. Click on a ‘Book’ to view more details about it, like Price, rating & review, cover, description, etc.
6. Click ‘Buy’ button of the book to download it on your Kindle Fire.
7. Enter your ‘Account details’, when asked.
8. Wait until the downloading your book finishes.
9. Once it completes, ‘Read Now’ option will start appearing on the books details page.
10. Tap on ‘Read Now’ button to open and read your new book.
• If any book is available for rent then ‘Rent Now’ option will appear on it. You can rent that book by a simple click. Amazon Prime member can borrow a book for free.
• Trying a sample of any product is a good way to check the product, so if you want to view the sample of the book then select ‘Try a Sample’ option.
To download the book through Amazon Store on PC
1. Go to Amazon’s Website www.amazon.com with your Computer’s browser.
2. Go to ‘sign in’ options and complete the sign in process. Your Amazon account’s username and password will be required for SignIn.
If you’ve already visited the site before and logged in with your account, then you may not need to sign in.
3. Search for the book through the search bar.
Or select ‘Kindle’ from the top of the Amazon homepage and browse through the categories.
4. Click on a ‘Book’ to view more details about it, like Price, rating & review, cover, description, etc.
5. Now, click on ‘Deliver to’ option to choose your Kindle Fire device. ‘Deliver to’ button is near the upper-right side of the screen.
6. Click ‘Buy’ button to buy the book and deliver it to your Kindle device.
7. Open your Kindle Fire.
8. Go to ‘Books’ tab to open library, then find your new book in the BOOKS LIBRARY.
9. Click on ‘New book’ to view downloading progress. Once it completes, you can read and enjoy your new book. You can also use third-party sites to download books and use it on your Kindle Fire. For this, download books on your PC > connect your Kindle Fire with your PC and > Copy/Move them to your Kindle Fire.
Bradon Wilson is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup
or visit www.norton.com/setup