Note: This release is being done in a phased manner.
The FAQ’s below address some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this release?
Norton Mobile Security 1.2 for iOS
2. What are the changes in this build?
- App name updated to Norton Mobile Security, replacing older, now obsolete app and matching Android app name
- New users are now able to try the app risk-free for 30 days without needing to already have entitlement or create a Norton Account.
- With My Norton dashboard, Cyber Safety clients are able to easily see all of the subscription entitlements in one place
- Other under-the-hood changes, bug fixes and performance improvements
3. How can I download and install the product?
- You can install the product from the Norton Mobile Security App Store(link is external) page.
- Active subscribers can download Norton Mobile Security 1.2 for iOS from My Norton portal.
4. What are the system requirements for Norton Mobile Security 1.2?
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.